We are proud to be hosting the Distinguished Gentleman’s Drive for the second time in Canberra!
NOTE: Despite the name, this is open for everyone to enter. It's sure to be a sensational event, one we can all enjoy and support a great cause.
An extremely well-run organisation, we’re looking forward to continuing to grow this event.
The Distinguished Gentleman's Drive is a celebration of classic style. It is an on-road motoring event, uniting pre-80s designed classic cars, encouraging drivers and passengers around the world to dress dapper and drive for men's health. All funds raised are invested in vital research and programs for prostate cancer and men's mental health by Movember.
For those interested I would encourage you to come join us. As the first time in the region, we really would like to see some participation to raise awareness.
To join in the drive and be in the running for fundraising rewards, register at www.gentlemansdrive.com and select the Canberra event.
- The event is strictly for pre-80’s cars (built on or before December 31st, 1979)
- Registration are opened and required for participation
- Drive details are available on the website to registered drivers
- Local drive details are to remain confidential, do not share them
- Dress in-theme and visit our website for information prizes and rewards for 2023
- Follow the official Gentleman's Drive pages on Facebook and Instagram (@gentlemansdrive)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.